T-Mobile has updated its premium device protection services to include AppleCare+ at no additional cost.
T-Mobile today became the first national wireless company to give customers AppleCare Services at ZERO additional cost as part of its Premium Device Protection services—because the best devices in the world deserve the best protection and care.
Both T-Mobile’s Premium Device Protection (previously called Premium Handset Protection) and JUMP! with Premium Device Protection will now include AppleCare Services for eligible customers who recently purchased a new device. For $12/month, iPhone and iPad users can get protection from loss, theft, and accidents, hardware coverage, the security features of Lookout Mobile Security Premium, and now AppleCare.
AppleCare Services include:
- 24/7 priority access to AppleCare’s award-winning technical support via chat or phone
- Low service fees such as $29 for iPhone screen damage
- $0 for battery service
- Apple-certified repair or replacement at Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers
- Software support for iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iOS apps
- Hardware repairs and service backed by Apple